The Pterodactyl Kite is available from the following stockists.
Dorset and the Jurassic Coast
- Bridport Museum www.bridportmuseum.co.uk/
- Charmouth Heritage Coast Centre www.charmouth.org/chcc
- Highlands End Caravan Park www.highlandsendholidaypark.co.uk
- Lyme Regis Museum www.lymeregismuseum.co.uk
- Chesil Beach Centre www.dorsetwildlifetrust.org.uk/chesil-beach-centre
- Dorset County Museum www.dorsetcountymuseum.org
- Swanage Pier www.swanagepiertrust.com
- Swanage Museum & Heritage Centre http://www.swanagemuseum.co.uk/
- Durlston Castle www.durlston.co.uk
- The Etches Collection, Kimmeridge www.theetchescollection.org
- Hengist Kites http://hengistkites.com/
- Seaton Jurassic http://seatonjurassic.org/
- Seaton Tramway www.tram.co.uk
- Old Bidlake Farm Camping www.oldbidlake-farm-camping.co.uk
- Dinosaur Isle, Isle of Wight www.dinosaurisle.com
- Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Coventry http://www.theherbert.org/
- Giants Causeway National Trust Visitor Centre http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/giants-causeway
- Jon Fox Antiques, Cotswolds www.jonfoxantiques.com
- National Trust online shop https://shop.nationaltrust.org.uk/pterodactyl-kite/p7797
Please check they have stock before making a journey.
For orders outside of the United Kingdom please contact us using the contact form.
If you are interested in becoming a trade seller of our pterodactyl please contact us for details.